The Hyundai Santa Fe quickly became Hyundai’s best-selling vehicle in the United States after its debut in 2001, because of its impressive performance and excellent fuel economy.
The 2012 Hyundai Santa Fe is available in 3 trims: GLS, SE and Limited, with a variety of different style options. All Santa Fe trims come with an automatic transmission with either front-wheel or all-wheel drive.
- Standard 2.4-Liter, in-line 4-Cylinder engine
- Available 3.5-Liter V6
- 17-inch alloy wheels
- AM/FM radio, CD player and Auxiliary Input
- Bluetooth hands-free calling
- Full power accessories
- Electronic Stability Control, Traction Control, Brake Assist
- Anti-Lock Braking System, Electronic Brake-Force Distribution
- Front side and side curtain airbags, unibody structure, active front head restraints
- Standard 2.6-Liter V6
- Available 3.3-Liter V6
In 2010, Hyundai rejuvenated the Santa Fe’s powertrain offering the standard 2.4-Liter four-cylinder engine and an available 3.5-Liter V6.
- Standard 2.4-Liter four-cylinder
- Available 2.6-Liter Delta V6
In 2003, Hyundai introduced a 3.5-Liter V6 to supply the Santa Fe with increased power.